Power BI & Google Ads Analytics Integration
What Google Analytics and Power BI can do together
It is highly critical to analyze and track your site’s traffic in this marketing age. Knowledge of your audience’s location, day and time of their visit, frequency of their visits and time spent on your site are some of the parameters which may help you improve your site and bring you closer to your marketing objectives.
Most organizations use Google Analytics (Google Ads & Google Tracking) to track marketing goals and obtain insights into ways of improving website performance. Using Google Analytics data in Power BI, it has become a driving force to unpack hidden ways that focus on completely new opportunities and suggest innovation in the marketing world in a way to attract new customers.
Google Analytics does a fabulous job of tracking sites visitor behavior, such as the number of unique page visits, time spent on a site, and geographic location of users. But Google Analytics fails to offer a lot of analytic tools for connecting marketing data to data from other sections of an organization, or to external data trends that are luring a considerable marketplace.
That missing value is added by Power BI. With Power BI you can –
- Draw a comparison between Google Analytics data and data from other sources of organization, internal and external.
- Import data from SharePoint, HDInsight, Azure Marketplace, Exchange – or even Facebook, Wikipedia, and Data.gov.
- Determine web performance data against data you import from various sources such as Salesforce, Marketo, SharePoint, or more.
- Enable team members to achieve a more specific view of your organization’s performance.
Many users utilize Power BI for its dynamic visualization tools and insights, which are quite exciting. Anyway, it’s a great place to measure your site performance but one thing that catches people’s eye is its real-time data visualization, uncovering multiple trends and patterns of usage.
Consider, for instance, using Power BI map visualizations. They are helpful in tracking the following actions:
- Enable you to track site visitors’ locations worldwide over time. You can drill down a location to track more detail regarding a user’s region.
- Analyze website traffic at a specific place over time. Zoom in / zoom out and pinpoint a location where traffic exists.
- Cross-check the day and time of visits in different regions against contemporaneous events.
- Is the increase in website traffic proportional to a local conference or sales announcement? Based on this insight, you can better expect when people will browse through your site, enabling you to add relevancy in terms of data to generate interest in your products or services.
If you are using Google Analytics to track site usage and events occurring in your site and digital measurement, there is some great news for you. Let BI Consulting Services enhance your reporting by using their custom-built Google Analytics Report.
Power BI + Google Analytics = Power Analytics
One of the best online marketing tools to track website performance used by organizations worldwide is Google Analytics. It helps achieving online marketing goals seamlessly. It facilitates digital marketing teams to determine audience’s navigation behavior and the ways audience interact with the website content. It also help the firms to discover which search terms were used to visit their site, which pages and artifacts attracted the most audience, and what percentage responds to call-to-action.